The festive party season is upon us (or very nearly!) and so the dilemma of dressing up in the cold ensures. More on what to wear in another post very soon. Today it’s all about the shoes – the most important part, of course! For me, I like to choose my shoes and work my look around them, so they really are the starting point of any party outfit.
I’ve picked four pairs that’ll get your feet ready to party.
1. Sequins – what could say “part-ay” better than sequins? Try a pair of sequinned peep-toe court shoes?
2. Embellishments – or if sequins are too much, try a pair with an embellishment.
3. Shoe boots – when it’s cold outside, keep your feet toasty in a pair of heeled shoe boots.
4. Glitter – if, like me, you’re a flats girl really, choose a pair covered in glitter for your Christmas party.
5. Folding flats – after a night of dancing in your favourite heels, give your feet a break on the way home and tuck a pair of practical but pretty Butterfly Twists into your handbag.
What will you be wearing on your feet this party season?