I’m obsessed with finding a beach bag for my honeymoon right now. I want one that will double as a carry-on bag for the flight too.
We’re off to the south of Italy for two and a half weeks and will be splitting our time between city sight-seeing and lazy beach days, so the bag needs to double up for both destinations.
I love the wicker basket option, favoured by celebs like Kate Moss, but want something a little less beachy so that it’ll work further afield too.
I’ve hunted the internet for a few options:
- When I think of a beach bag, I think of a bright patterned bag which will hold everything!
- Stripes are totally beach worthy and this Next beach bag has two handle options and three inside pockets, so it’ll definitely work for the plane too.
- For something fun, for a girly beach holiday, this New Look Beach Please bag is spot on!
- This wicker-style bright orange tote from H&M is a slightly more practical take on the basket.
- This block print tote bag by Accessorize will work when you’re back from your holidays too.
What do you carry on holiday?