This week’s Lovely Links is all about resolutions. As we come to the end of the first week of 2012, here is a round up of some of my favourite resolutions from some of my favourite fashion bloggers:
Clockwise from top left: The Online Stylist made her New Year Style Resolutions; Where Is Harriet told us her new year resolution; Cult of Pretty has been making resolutions all week! Katy over at ModlyChic told us her goals for 2012; IFB gave us some ideas for resolutions of our own; and Eat.Sleep.Denim listed her denim resolutions for the new year.
If you missed it, you can catch my own New Year Style Manifesto which I published earlier this week.
I hope you’re all having a great weekend. As you read this I am shopping till I drop at Bicester Village – and hoping that I might have picked up something fabulous in the Mulberry store!
What are your new year resolutions?
Ringing in 2012 with Style
Edited by: Meghan Donovan of WIT & Whimsy
It’s clear from this week’s Links a La Mode that we are all excited to have 2012 here and that we’re sure it will be one stylish year. From closet clean-out tips to style resolutions, IFB members have loads of ways this week to work that closet in the new year.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 5TH
- Blonde Vivant: Spring 2012’s Brights
- Coming Unstitched: Man’s Word on Spring Trends
- Dress with Courage: 2012 Style Goals
- elodiebubble: The Fearless Shoes of 2012
- Endear: Closet Clean-out
- Fashion Hacker: 2012 Style Resolutions
- Girl Next Door Fashion: Get Inspired with Your Wardrobe
- Gracefuls: Rose Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial
- House of Modern Vintage: Vintage Nightgowns
- Inexpensive Chic: Wearing Your Denim Jacket in Winter
- My Fashion Wish List: Classic Buys You Won’t Regret
- Over 50 Feeling 40: Journalism 101 for Fashion Bloggers
- Simply Frabulous: 10 Unforgettable Pieces of Fashion News from 2011
- Style Abuse: Bring on Print-Blocking
- Style Delights: Caring for Cashmere
- Styledelica: New Year, New Fashion Goals
- Sugar & Chiffon: Peter Pan Collar Trend
- Sugar and Spice: Shopping the Sales Now
- The Average Girl’s Guide: Closet Clean up for 2012
- WIT & Whimsy: A Touch of Ralph Lauren Rugby
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine
I know that many of you currently read Sugar and Spice through Google Friend Connect (thank you, by the way!) however I have discovered that from March next year, you won’t be able to, so in order to not miss out on a single post, please take a quick moment to sign up to one of the other ways that will still be available to follow Sugar and Spice in 2012: