This week, I had the pleasure of editing Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links à la Mode post. Picking just 20 of the submitted links was nearly impossible but I managed it and there are some really great posts for your Sunday reading:
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JANUARY 17TH
Edited by: Emily of Sugar and Spice
We’re already halfway through the first month of 2013 but that doesn’t mean bloggers aren’t still in reflective mode: creating resolutions for the coming year and looking to up-coming trends, whilst also looking back on the trends of 2012. There’s also a reflective element in many of the posts this week over blogging and how that might change over the coming year, not just on a personal level but more generally too. There’s also a good dose of travel inspired posts this week for those who are trying to beat the January blues and jet off somewhere sunny. And if you’re not jetting off somewhere away from the cold, make sure to check out the great how to layer below:
- Aesthete: Fashion vs Style: Who’s Your Icon?
- A Brit Greek: The Ultimate Guide to Finding Perfect Jeans
- Avenue M: My Wardrobe Storage and Decorating Ideas
- Bougeotte: The New Way to Colorblock
- Chocolate Sarcasm: To Do 2013
- Fashion On The Line: London Snow Fashion
- Floral Mess: Top Trends of 2012
- Fly Songbird: Not Doing It For Free
- Hopeless Anorak: The Wonder of Marc Jacobs – Can Fashion Talk?
- House of Modern Vintage: Travelling in Style
- IFB: The Best Tips For Part-Time Bloggers
- Incognito: Interview Greta Miliani Italian Blogger
- Lifestyles of the Thrifty and Shameless: Savin’ Maven Monday: Packing for Roadtrip
- Moi Minnie: 2013
- Of Mice and Trend: Simple Winter Layering
- Secret Style File: Mad For Monochrome
- Style, Saran-Wrapped: Not Colors
- Stylonylon: The Anxiety of Blogging – Can You Feel It?
- Sugar and Spice: Who Do You Dress For?
- We Are The Market: Insiders Guide to Berlin
- Youth Savage: The Re-design Issue Part 2: Ethics