The Spring Summer catwalks for 2012 were filled with all types of print, from floral to animal print there was something for every taste. Whether you plan to rock head to toe print or just add a leopard print scarf, let us guide you through the trend:
- Rock head to toe print and mix and match your patterns, maybe teaming a print scarf with a floral tee and a pair of coloured jeans.
- Not comfortable rocking the whole look? Choose a printed luxe tee, like the Preen print top below centre, and team with black skinny jeans and a leather jacket for a look that is on-trend.
- A printed scarf is a great way to incorporate the trend into a look without having to compromise your own style.
- For a summer wedding, a printed shift dress, like the Stolen Girlfriends Club dress above left or a floral dress, like the Joseph dress above right, will keep your outfit fresh.
- For your summer holiday, make sure to pack a printed maxi dress this year.
- For something more subtle, I’m planning to choose a pair of printed jeans – I’m particularly loving the J Brand skinny houndstooth jeans:
- The Current Elliot printed jeans, above left and right, would look great teamed with a grey marl tee and leather jacket.
How will you be working the print trend this season?
*Catwalk images via Style.com, clothing images via my-wardrobe.com