When I first spotted this make-up look from the Clements Riberio Autumn Winter 2012 show over on Beauty and the Dirt, I couldn’t take my eyes off the hot pink lips and couldn’t help but think that it would be a pretty easy look to recreate at home:
On the Clements Ribeiro site, they say of the look:
For the A/W hair and make up look, think fierce beauty: a dewey natural face very clear, very clean. Eyes are clean too, lashes barely outlined, a dollop of natural clear gloss for luminosity.
The face is all about the lips: bright, saturated shocking pink, almost like pure pigment, intense but matte.
Beautifully put together by Cassie Lomas, at Bourjois.
The hair is is anchored on a wide black jersey band, that sharply frames the face; from it a textured swoop, artfully natural arches backwards on a weird chignon. Elegant? Perhaps, but definitely a bit sinister, a bit undone.
To recreate the look yourself at home, follow these five easy steps:
- Use Boots No7′s Airbrush Away Primer to create an even base which will hold;
- Choose Boots 17′s Miracle Matt Foundation;
- For the hot pink lips, choose Boots No7′s Vital Brights Lipstick in Blossoming Pink;
- Keep eyes clear with a slick of Boots 17 Clear Definition Mascara;
- And finally, finish the entire look with some Boots 17 Shine Control Pressed Powder over your face and lips to give a slightly more matt finish to the pink lipstick.
What do you think of the look from Clements Ribeiro? Check out the collection here.
*Bargain tip: get the look for less as Boots 17 is currently on offer for 3-4-2!!