Clockwise from top left: Earlier in the week, Fashion Foie Gras kindly re-posted my tips on surviving your first (or second, or third!) Fashion Week; Rachel Phipps was also kind enough to include the same post in her Weekly Love post*; I am addicted to the beauty blog Into The Gloss and love PinkBow’s take on their regular Top Shelf feature; Still crazy for statement necklaces and Jennine over at The Coveted does them so well; I’m still obsessing over the Topshop spotty trousers from Wearing It Today and, almost as if they’re following me around, this week I spotted them (no pun intended!) over on The Man Repeller; and finally, Grit and Glamour’s 12 ways to be a better blogger is this week’s must-read.
*I was also lucky enough to have my Fashion Week how to post included in the IFB Weekly Roundup, Links à la Mode:
- Are You Endearing: Life Lessons Learned From a Little Black Dress
- Brunette Blogging: A fun approach to the widely discussed tale of the fashion blogger
- Coming Unstitched: Found that perfect dress? Here’s how to work it with every style.
- Denimology: Skinny, Slouchy or Drop Crotch? This Is The Question!
- Dressful: Bill Cunningham: The original street style photographer
- Fashionopolis: This winter bring out the brights!
- Fierce|Fabulous|Fit: Ways to make your blog mobile friendly in Blogger, WordPress, etc.
- Grit and Glamour: 12 Ways to a Better Blog—and a Better You—in 2012
- Life of a Recessionista: DIY: Makeup Brush Cleanser
- Little Spindrift: Experimenting with rainbow nails…inspired by Miss Caggie Dunlop
- Oranges And Apples: Untangling ethical fashion
- Shrimp Salad Circus: Guide to Self-Portrait Photography – Lose the awkward, look amazing!
- Small Town, Big Wardrobe: “Fabulous” photos that didn’t make it….
- Style Delights: What Kate Middleton, SJP & Mrs Obama taught us about statement necklaces.
- Sugar and Spice: How to… Survive your first season at Fashion Week
- The Chic Sheet: Sequin Leggings + A Sweatshirt…Why I Love A Good Contradiction
- The Closet Intervention: Why “accessible style” is anything but for the average American.
- The Fashion Edition: Spring’s controversial trend, Pastels, and how to wear them edgy.
- The Fashionable Workout: Sweating Stylishly
- The Frugalista Diaries: DIY Dress For A Cause
What have you been reading this week?